Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Night Fitz Says What About the Dogs????

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS


The undefeated New York Jets travel into Lucas Oil as disrespected dogs tonight to battle the Andrew Luck led Colts. Now look readers, we're big Drew guys here at NY Morning Wood Sports. You can find a buttload of minor league level posts on this site where my partner and myself are waxing poetic about the next big thing. Which is why for a second I thought this touchdown number the bookmakers put out there was justified. But then, being the deep digging wagerer/journalist that I am, I dug a little deeper.

First thing I dug past, which the bookmakers did as well, was the records. Obviously, our beloved Gang Green comes into tonight's game sporting the better record. Rex was making some noise up in Western New York and he definitely has a bad ass defense, but few had our ex-footloving-coach topping the Colts with his new mates. The Browns, well they suck, so I get that the Jets aren't getting any credit for last week's victory when it comes to the number. I saw all that, like the bookmakers, so I dug for more. Again folks, Fitzy is a deep digging wagerer/journalist. 

After digging past week one, I found the off-season. I time traveled quite a bit (similar to the future Mrs. Fitzy does after a few too many Montauk Summers) and I remember what was going through Fitzy's mind in the off-season when tonight's heel, the Indianapolis Colts thought they were making moves to improve the supporting cast of Mr. Luck. Spring/Summer Fitzy thought they didn't, and post week one Fitzy still thinks they didn't. 

The U duo of Gore and Johnson doesn't get Fitzy's wood tingling. I'm not into these older players...which is odd...because I'm into older women...like the beautiful future Mrs. Fitzy (2nd Shoutout..sorry about that..trying to put Fitzy in the best position to score tonight if her fantasy squad doesn't pull through). I guess what I'm getting at is, we won this one in the offseason. Sure Luck is way better than his fellow brainiac counterpart under center for Gang Green, but Mikey Mac out offseasoned the shit out Ry Guy Grigson with his moves. Look for our offseason moves (Revis Island, Busta Bust, Gilchrist, B Marsh and Ryan Fitzy) to show the world why Luck and Co aren't a TD better than us tonight on Monday Night Football Fitzy.  

#thankyoumikeymac


Jets (+6.5) 24 – Colts 23
This number is moving up and down like strippers booties go. If you're taking the points, don't be a jabroni. Buy the thing to the touchdown.   



-Fitzgerald


twitter / FB / g-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment