Sunday, September 18, 2016

Clay's Dogs Jaggin' Off in San Diego

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS
I believe this is public knowledge, as I believe I've disclosed this on the pod already, but if not I am a huge wipe while standing up guy. Always have been always will be. I don't care what the sit and wipe guys say, I know that when I spread my cheeks while standing I get all the shit out. The sitting is uncomfortable and you always get extra insertion in the butthole that way. Some may like that, but I don't, not that there's anything wrong with that, but anyways I digress. The reason I am restating this is because one of the young up and coming QBs in this league told our friends over at Barstool's Pardon My Take that he's a stand and wipe guy and I instantly gained a huge amount of respect for Blake Bortles. 


Bortles runs that powerful offense down there in Jacksonville and they find themselves out west against the Whales Vagina Chargers and there miserable fan base. It seems like it's been 10 years since the Chargers covered at home and this week will not breaks that curse. Join me and many others as we Jag off to Blake and the Jaguars at 425pm. Stand and wipe guys only!

Jaguars(+3)-30 Chargers-28


No comments:

Post a Comment