Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Fitzy!


via GIPHY
What better way to come back from my loooong hiatus then to blog about my bloggin' brother from another mother?  My partner in podcasting?  The other half of the tag team champions of the woorrrrrrld!?  Fitzy finally joins the 29 crew and it's not only his last bday celebration in his 20s, it's also the last July 16th before he slaps on that ball and chain.  My man don't mind though, he's always been as cool as the other side of the pillow and I can't wait to stand next to my bald, black and beautiful BFF as he takes the next step of his life.  

Though Fitzgerald doesn't share his born day with many attractive ladies he does call the likes of Barry Sanders and Will Ferrell birthday buddies.  Also, Shoeless Joe Jackson has July 16th on his birth certificate which all makes perfect sense as my friend is also a degenerate and would do anything for the almighty buck!  Lastly, people forget that 2 former New York Knicks legends were born on this day, the newly loaded Timofey Mozgov and Fitzy's favorite ball player ever Zach Z-Bo Randolph!






So, big man, have fun today, do you, I know most everyday you live by this mantra, but today is your day so live it up.  Thanks for always being my biggest fan and for always having my back.


All da love

Clayton

PS

Live look at Fitz after the Jets dropped that Mo Wilk news yesterday....



via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment