Saturday, October 1, 2016

America's Team Defends The Title in 'Frisco



As I mentioned last week, due to the realness of the situation, I passed on starting the NYMWS America's Team Title in week 1 with Dallas playing Washington. Well, since I also said last week that the title will be defended every week, it looks like I won't be able to avoid the realness with the Cowboys second title defense this week. Dak leads Dem Boys out to 'Frisco to put the belt on the line against the conversation starter Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers. Once our country's anthem is over, Colin will sit, and Blaine Gabbert will get his chance in the spotlight for Chip's team. In my Fantasy Minaj, I mentioned that I like Hyde as play this week, but that is where my 49er liking starts and ends. The Cowboys defense will stump another backup quarterback posing as a starter, and the sans Dez Boyz' offense will lean on Zek, Dak, and Cole, to lead them to victory. 

I won't do it every week, but I am picking the winner of the NYMWS America's Team Title match this week.

Cowboys (-2) 20 - 49ERS 10

-Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment