Sunday, October 9, 2016

Is Fitzy Ready to Be a Married Man?

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS
As you probably know, I am engaged. As you do not know, because you are not invited, my wedding is less than three weeks away. So the clock is ticking on me learning to be a married a man. 

After the Hawks laid the smack down on the Jets last week, we were on our way to Rosh Hashanah dinner (Shanah Tovah folks!), and the future Mrs. Fitzgerald laid it on me. She turned to me and said..."Man babe, your readers must be pissed. You keep telling them to bet the Jets, and they never win! You better stop doing that." 

Look at my girl! Looking out for the folks! So obviously, like any married man, I should fall in line. I should follow my lady's orders to "stop doing that", right? Wrong! This is a men's blog, where men can be men. As a man who roots for the Jets, the most manly thing I can do this week is not listen to my woman, and tell you to take Gang Green getting noine (Sour Shoes/Gary voice) in Pitt! Noine, noine, noine, noine, noine!  



JETS (+9) 31  - Steelers 30

-Fitzgerald

p.s. Love you baby! You're my favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment