Monday, October 3, 2016

Prime Time Clay Loves His Monday Night Dogs

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS

These fucking Vikings!  The Giants can never get rid of these purple freaks.  It seems like every year since the Giants got #ELIte they take on the Vikings and they get their ass kicked.  I'll never forget the game in December in 2007 when Eli threw about 27 picks and it seemed like their season.  Obviously it wasn't and Eli became a legend, but he has one flaw in life and it's the Minnesota Vikings.

Normally I'd stay away from this game.  Usually scares the shit out of me, but tonights got me feeling some sort of way.  Let Odell dance, cry, laugh, hit kicking nets, I don't care, it's his night.  OBJ will finally find the end zone and the rest of the offense will be fluid, but the difference in this game will be on the other side of the ball.  JPP and OV are about to take this league by storm from this point forward and show what Spag's D is all about.  I believe in Benny with the good hair(h/t @TheClemReport buy a shirt!) and I believe in this team.  It's going to be too loud for the Vikes anyways.  Giants in a laugher


Giants(+4.5)-28 Vikings-17


-Clay


PS
Anyone know what SKOOL means???  So confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment