Monday, October 10, 2016

Clay's Redemption Monday

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS

First things first, my mistake I apologize.  It was a long weekend of wine tasting, rockin' the mic for karaoke, and rooming with 2 couples that just love to fart.  I'm not talking about little squeakers, I'm talking about full man farts.  I respect a good fart, but when the ladies are present I don't think it was too appropriate.

On to the reason for my apology.  Obviously I didn't blog yesterday.  A huge bone head move on my part.  Totally irresponsible and I'm not proud of it.  Luckily I got the hardest working guy in the game that always has my back because we're team guys here at NYMWS.  Not only is Fitzy tossing up blogs a couple of winners for the folks (gotta get him off the Jets wagon like the soon to be Mrs. Fitz has said), he's doing videos for our award winning Fantasy Football league.  Dudes just a hard worker and I'm glad he's on my side.  

So the reason for my no show is simple: I got sick.  Not the sniffles, not the flu, not a migraine, no sir.  I was violently ill on the toilet.  A really cool 350 pound broad I used to work with calls the sickness I had double barreling it.  Basically I was sitting on the can but also required a garbage can in front of me.  Get it?  That's the way your boy spent his entire Saturday night from 3am to 7am.  I was dehydrated as fuck and couldn't hold anything down until late last night.  It's a miracle I'm able to blog right now, but I am fighting through it for you and for Fitzgerald.  I'm still not sure if it was all rancid gas coming out of these animals anus' or if it was the mix of 6 bottles of wine, 1 margarita, 7 IPAs, 1 Cuban cigar, hit of the devil's lettuce and the shot of Jameson.  Maybe a mix of everything who knows.  All I know is that it's not a good look for me with Fitzy's Bachelor Party on tap for this upcoming weekend, but I'm glad I got it out of my system so I'll be able to go extra hard for best looking bachelor since Jesse Palmer.

Any who.  Let me give you a winner since I wasn't able to give all of you the Sammie Coats Moped ride or the Matt Ryan Blue Balls Warning because of my sickness.  I love Jameis and the Bucs tonight on the road against the Panthers.  No Cam for Carolina is a huge problem.  Obviously that's not breaking news, but it had to be said.  I think Derek Anderson should be able to find Kelvin Benjamin a bunch but will it be enough?  Not in my mind, especially laying 5.5.  The Panthers will get 2 touchdowns from NYMWS's own Mike Tolbert (Toll-bear; it's French), but that's about it.  Jameis takes over and the Bucs solid D stops a drowning Carolina offense.  Take the number for big cash but make sure you throw a couple buc(ks) on the money line, huh?


Bucs(+5.5)-24 Panthers-14


-Clay

P.S.  My ex-GF got married this weekend to a Panthers fan.  No I'm not bitter, I would just love to bottle up those tears from that fat bastard after his team loses to a crab leg stealing crazy mofo and he realizes that he ruined his life with that miserable gal on his arm.

P.P.S.  This will be a low scoring affair so you know what that means, get wild and pound that UNDA 45.5 like I am to make sure I'm able to afford this BANANAS weekend I got coming up


No comments:

Post a Comment