Saturday, January 10, 2015

Clay Goes UNDA Tom and Joe

Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS


I want to preface this by saying that I do not like Joe Flacco, but the Ravens are not winning the game today, in Gillette Stadium, against the Patriots.  It's just not happening.  I am struggling to figure out if the Pats will win by more than 7 though.  I am just not too sure that's going to happen, so I am going to stay away from the line and go UNDA.
For some reason that doofus Flacco plays well in the playoffs.  Every time he makes it in the playoffs he wins at least a game, and a couple of years ago he brought the Ravens their 2nd Super Bowl title.  On his way to that Super Bowl he knocked off Tom Brady in Gillette, so many "experts" believe that he can do it again.  I say no.  I also think that Flacco, the Ernie looking freak, will be brutalized by the Patriots defense and the harsh New England weather.
Photo Credit-SportsGrid.com
This January Joe garbage has to end and I see Chandler Jones and the rest of this defense doing their part.  Both defenses are big reasons why I love the UNDA today.  They're both extremely physically and very well coached.  I just can't see Tom Brady not being Tom Brady today, especially with Gronk, and his new party bus, having the season of his life.  
Terrell Suggs and that sweet ass of his may get his because he's a monster, but if the Pats can control the man on the other side, Elvis Dumervill, they will be successful.  There's one this that I think everyone knows and that is Tom Brady may be the most intense quarterback the NFL has ever seen.  And when he gets on a roll he's just about impossible to stop.
Look for Belicheck to have a game plan to aggravate the Baltimore offense so much that they only get 1 offense touchdown.  Field goals galore today for Justin Tucker and all that means is Flacco, Suggs, Dumervill, Justin Forsett, Steve Smith Sr., and Torrey Smith will not be singing along with our favorite WFAN producer and they will not "Beat Tom Brady"

Patriots-24 Ravens-16 UNDA 48


-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

PS
Flacco completely out kicked his coverage am I right??
PhotoCredit-Justjared.com
PPS
"If Brady don't do well, he can still smash out Gisele, that's not too shabby"
Photo Credit-dailymail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment