Sunday, January 4, 2015

Clay Lays His Luck(y) Mini-Wood



Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

There are a couple of constants in life and one that pertains to today's football games and it's that the Bengals do not win playoff games unless my main man Boomer is the QB.  Especially with Andrew Luck quarterbacking the team on the other side.  
In the game that allows you the privilege to play Peyton and the Broncos in Denver next week, the Colts take on the Bengals in Indy today in the last AFC Wild Card game of the weekend.  
No A.J. Green, no Jermaine Gresham for the Bungals?  Shhhhhh I'll pass on them and I'll go with Luck and T.Y. all day.  The Colts defense is no good, especially their run defense, but they can use the dirty box D all day today and embarrass the Red Rifle just like he's used to in the post season.
I apologize for the short post, but it's been a rough morning and I wanted to throw up a short tribute to one of the greatest ever, Stuart Scott.  I've been on record on NYMWS on absolutely HATING ESPN which I do, but what I didn't tell you is that throughout elementary and middle school I' would wake up at 6am just so I could watch SportsCenter with Scott and Rich Eisen.  They changed my life, and helped me understand sports in a fun way.  Scott made me laugh every morning and has inspired me to do what I am doing with NYMWS. This shit is fun.  Sports is fun.  If you don't get that you should not be in the business.  Stuart Scott revolutionized sports journalism, television, and they way highlights are read.  Stuart will always be as cool as the other side of the pillow.  Thank you for the good times and all the love to all of your family and friends.  RESPECT and RIP.

Rich Eisen Tribute to Stuart Scott
SportsCenter Tribute to Stuart Scott
Stuart Scott's ESPY Speech


Colts(-3.5)-33 Bengals-20


-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)


No comments:

Post a Comment