Sunday, October 4, 2015

Raider Wood Is My Favorite

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS


Well I'll be damned if Fitz can go out of his way and talk about his OVA of the year and I can't, so I'm here to talk about my black hole lovin' sons of bitches; daaaaaaa Rrrrrraiderssss!

I really love this team.  Love the AC/DC connection, I  mean that shit is going to be a ridiculous for the next bunch of years.  I told you before the season started that Derek Carr was for real and even though he had a rough season in his rookie campaign, I had all of the confidence in the world in him.  The Raiders caught a beat down at home against the Bengals in week 1, but since then they've put it all together.

This will be the second time in as many weeks that Oakland will be road favorites and I mean when was the last time that happened?  I'm being serious, I have no clue, but it had to have been like 2002 or something like that.  Pretty crazy.  But I'm glad to see that even Vegas is starting to jump on this Raiders bandwagon that I am leading.

The Bears are a joke.  Is Cutler playing?  Does it even matter?  I mean who is Cutler going to toss the rock to anyways if he plays?  Jeffery isn't playing and everyone else sucks so I'm pretty sure Mr. Kristin Cavallari will sit out another week with that phantom injury.  These guys basically gave up after Cutler first got injured in Week 2.  To fly to Seattle and have 10 drives resulting in 10 punts is giving the fuck up.  Then after getting shut out and trading half of your defense away is literally throwing in the towel on the season.  Not too sure who they have their eyes on for that number 1 pick in the 2016 draft, but he must be an absolute stud with the way this once proud franchise has been playing as of late.  Total embarrassment.

The thought of the Raiders going into Chicago and just blasting the Bears is an interesting concept, but the Raiders are like T.N.T; they're dynamite!  I mean the Bears are on the Highway to Hell today, because these Raiders are Back in Black and all of those Chicagoans are going to be Thunderstruck!


Raiders-29(-3) Bears-12





-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment