Sunday, October 18, 2015

Red Rifle Laying Wood In Buffalo? Sure

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

Please don't get me wrong here, I do not like Andy Dalton.  Never have and never will.  I'm sure he's a nice guy, just weird.  But sometimes you need to put personal feeling to the side when it comes to being a big boy, rolling up those sleeves and laying that wood, Sunday at 1.

The Bengals have probably been the most impressive team in the league, this side of the Patriots, mainly because Dalton has been sharp and hasn't forced the bad pass like his previous years in the league.  AJ Green is the real deal and is clearly a top 3 wide out in the game today.  

Cincy also has that 2 headed beast in the backfield that is pretty darn good itself.  I mean I hate that there is a 2 of them back there especially since I am a Jeremy Hill owner, but again, when laying the wood you must only think positive thoughts.

On the other side of the field, the Buffalo Rex's are starting to go through a little bit of a cold streak.  With the news that the infamous EJ Manual will be starting this week do the Bills even have a chance?  Should they just not show up?  If I'm the Bengals I double Sammy "Give Me The God Damn Ball" Wwwwwwwwwatkins because you know EJ feels bad for his boy and wants to stop making him look bad.     Shady McCoy is shady.  He clearly will never be healthy for the rest of his career and Percy looks to be hurt badly now also.

Cincy has to be careful of the Buffalo defense, however, as it will certainly be stout as usual.  They can be exploited, but they must make the smart play and not force it.  I know I killed him a couple of weeks ago, but maybe 2015 is the year of the Ginger and Andy Dalton is the leader of the weirdo club for sure.

Bengals-27(-3) Bills-9





-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment