Sunday, October 25, 2015

What About the Green Dogs??

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS
Somewhere in Mass, some masshole working in the Pats social media department had a hilarious, "relevant" idea this week... 


I was into it. I thought it was a pretty funny. Sure it pissed me off a tiny bit but in the grand scheme of things I'm way over the butt fumble. The Jets are a long way removed from that season and that incident. We're good now and I'm a big what have you done for me lately guy so it's all good masshole social media person, I chuckled. 

What I'm not ok with is the fact that they took it down. PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! To take it down, and back down, is a coward move. And you know what happens to cowards, they can't cover the wood. 

On the offensive side of the ball, you won't see any butt fumbles with Ivory and B Marsh setting the tone for the Gang Green offense today. These guys are competitors and this Jet offense will have no issues moving the ball on the Pats today. 

The more marquee matchup to watch in this one today will be the Jets bad ass defense against the Pats dynamic offense. It looks like Brady, Gronk and the boys will be a little short handed this week with Neon Dion inactive, but they're the queens of the next man up philosophy so I don't think that slows them down to much. What will slow them down though will be a big day out of the Revis (#revengebangeralert)led secondary and a ton of pressure from the big boys upfront.    

Take the touchdown with the best team in the AFC East today, and if you're a sicko Jet fan like myself, take them on the line also.  

Jets (+7) 24 – PATRIOTS 23


-Fitzgerald


twitter / FB / g-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment