Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Deflategate Revenge Banger Goes OVA in Prime Time

Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS


The Deflategate Revenge Banger caps off the Sunday action tonight at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Patriots did a good job down playing their motivation this week but you're absolutely lawst (Mike Francesa Voice) if you don't think  they're coming for blood against their accusers tonight. 

I've been licking my chops to do you know what with the Pats tonight. Unfortunately though, my tag team partner Clay gets his panties in a bunch when all my plays/blogs recommend doing you know what. So the good news is that I think in the process of covering the you know what, I also think the Pats fulfill Brady's Papa's wish and score 60 tonight. Look for Tom, Gronk, Neon Dion, Blount and Edelman to do enough to cover the #OVA tonight without their opponent's help.

Patriots 63 - COLTS 20 OVA 53.5 


-Fitzgerald
twitter / FB / g-spot

p.s. I LAID out the other play for you if you're able to read between the LINES! Shhhh...don't tell Jennetty Clay. 

p.p.s. Hey Carrie...

p.p.p.s. You know you always get her also when we talk about TB12...


No comments:

Post a Comment