Sunday, November 16, 2014

Clay Lay's The Wood Out West AGAIN

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS
Folks, here we go.  You ready?  Time to lay the wood and surprise here but we're heading back out to the west coast once again.  That's 3 weeks in a row.  How bout that??
But this time I'm following the lead of my partner in podcasting, my brotha from anotha motha and I am going to pick against those freaks out in Oakland because of one reason, The Window Throwa--Philip Rivers.
You either love or hate this guy.  He's annoying, fiery, always yelling at someone, and always just has that smug face on.  Oh yea and he loves to talk shit.  I'm personally a fan, and no not just because he's on my fantasy team.  Basically I'm really jealous of the guy.  He's a real good quarterback, not great, but it doesn't matter because he play in one of the best places in the world with fans that aren't too crazy.  
He's in the second to last year of a 6 year $92 million deal which ain't bad for a guy that's made it to the AFC Championship only 1 time in his career.  I mean that's 1 less time than me and Fitz's guy, Mark freakin Sanchez.
Rivers' wife isn't anything special and he has about 27 kids, so that's pretty tough, but besides that this guy has the life I want.  
I know I got off track for a second but this all leads up to the main point that PRivers and his Chargers are about to annihilate daaaaaa Raiddddddaaass(fat ass spray on hair Chris Berman voice) this week.  The Chargers are coming off a bye, so not only are they well rested, they are extremely pissed off after Miami and Ryan Tannehill shit all over them a couple of weeks ago.  Poor Justin Tuck and that banged up Raider defense.  But I mean is it that bad that the Raiders get to hang out in San Diego this weekend??

Chargers(-10.5)-41 Raiders-10

-ClayTON

PS
Cortland might own Ithaca just as much as the Chargers own the Raiders.  How bout C-State taking the Cortaca Jug for the 5th straight year?? Hey Ithaca SUCK IT.  IC Shit



No comments:

Post a Comment