Saturday, November 22, 2014

Clay Lays The Wood With AROD

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS
Even though I wish that the AROD I am referring to in my title was my 3rd baseman, Alex Rodriguez, I think everyone understand that I am talking about Mr. Munn himself, Aaron Rodgers.  I've said it once and I'll say it again this guy is a special playa, not only on the field, but obviously also off it by bagging his brunette southern belle. This isn't Fitzgerald though, so I will not be drooling over her this whole post, but I will be drooling all over the team that Rodgers quarterbacks. 

Photo Credit-The Taylor Network & G4

Ok.  Now I'll focus on that team.  I swear.
Green Bay is on an incredible run at the moment.  The Pack has won 6 of their last 7 games after starting the season 1-2 and they have dismantled their last 2 opponents by a combined score of 108-34(!). Listen I get that the Bears aren't good this year, but they are still a division opponent and the fact that the Packers got in that ass with a final score of 55-14 is insane.  Oh yea and how about our guy Marky Mark Sanchez?  The Sanchize looked like a stud in his first start in over 2 years, but last week Green Bay brought him back to his old Jets days and basically shoved a hotdog right down his Eagles throat by spanking them 53-20.  Just stupid.
The Packers have an offense that is clicking at the moment like no one else in the NFL, and good news for them, they get to see a Vikings team this week that can't do shit on offense and can't stop a nosebleed on defense.  
This is the second time these 2 will face each other this year, as Grenn Bay won handily 7 weeks back, 42-7 at Lambeau.  Yes, the Vikings will be home this time around but they don't even have their own stadium.  They play at an outdoor college stadium because these genius' in Minnesota thought it'd be a good idea to knock down the Metrodome before their new place was built.  Again, just stupid.
Rodgers is a master of the cold, ok.  I mean like Big Mike said "he can win on Mars", so going into this dump in Minnesota shouldn't be an issue.  
Teddy Bridgewater, the Vikings QB, will be a good player some day but not this week.  The kids going to be overmatched.  He's got no running game, no receivers to throw to and he's going to be playing from behind from the coin flip. 
I mean how could ANYONE have a chance against a team that's in the trailer for a major motion picture????(See 1:05)



Packers(-9)-45 Vikings-14

-ClayTON

PS
I'm not into the whole Clay Matthews ponytail look, but Fitzy tells me that shits hot.  He also wouldn't mind being the ham in his sandwich.  Just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment