Sunday, November 23, 2014

Clayton Goes OVA at MetLife

Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS


I don't know about the rest of you Giants fans out there, but this has been one of the most frustrating seasons I've had in a LONG time.  I've had Jets fans and columnists at the beginning of the season proclaim that this is the year the Jets take back New York.  The Jets are 1-0 and the Giants are 0-1 so they are far and away the better team.  Eli is no Geno.  The Jets are clearly the best team in New York.
Well, not so much.
We've also had pieces of shit like Tiki Barber take shots at the Giants and more notably Tom Coughlin, as he called for his head.  He claims that he get paid to "give an opinion", which he does, but he also claims that "this isn't personal", which is complete and utter bullshit.  Let me tell you something about Tiki Barber, I don't think I've ever heard of a bigger fraud than this schmuck.  He's and absolute bitter asshole that tried to knock Eli once before and what happened there?  Oh yea, HE WON 2 SUPER BOWL MVPS!  Suck on that Tiki.  Tiki Barber has never won anything in his life.  He was a good football player that felt he could whatever he wanted because of his tenure in New York and hated that Tom Coughlin tried to discipline him.  Tiki hates Tom to his core.  If you don't believe me go read his book.  Tiki Barber can try and knock guys, but there's a bunch of reasons the Giants have been so successful recently and 2 of them are Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin.  
Tiki here's some analyzation for you:  The Giants are NOT a good team.  I've been telling you this all year.  It makes zero sense to can a coach over poor personnel, so do us all a favor and continue working on a show that no one listens to with that Craig Carton wanna-be Brandon Tierney and continue to stay irrelevant until you want to knock the Giants again.
Lastly, and maybe the #1 thing that grinds my gears about this season are the stupid ass Cowboy fans that came out of the wood work this season because they're actually playing well.  I don't think there are bigger bunch of bandwagon losers than the fans that wear those stupid stars on their jerseys.  I feel like I haven't heard one of these assholes in 15 years because they always go 8-8 and by the way they still have a chance to go .500 this year.  A loss to the Giants would definitely help that cause.
Here's the thing, the GMEN are coming off of a miserable 16-10 loss at home, a game they should have one, but its tough to overcome 5 picks from your 2 time Super Bowl MVP.  A lot of talk was about that 1st and goal from the 4 and why didn't Ben McAdoo can a running play.  Well this pumpkin pie hair cutted freak lost his mind and didn't take the blame for that, he instead put the onus of blame on his quarterback.  Why?  Because just like Tiki, he's a loser.  
I'm personally sick of McAdoo and his 1990s bowl cut and that's why I think that Eli is going to take his size 14 cleat and shove it right up his ass tonight.  
Tonight is going to be a shoot out in Giants Stadium and it will come down to who will throw more TD's, Eli or Romo.  I say Eli, but that just my opinion.  If you want a fact, this game will be full of points and will go OVA.

Giants-35 Cowboys-30 (OVA 47)

-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

PS
This is the pumpkin haircutted freak reference....
Gets me every time

No comments:

Post a Comment