Monday, December 8, 2014

Clay Lays The Wood on Redemtion Monday

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

As I explained to my main man to my right last week, when you lay the wood you gotta go hard or go home.  I wanted to give you folks the Pats last night and some may say that being a 4 point favorite on the road, on the west coat nonetheless, is "enough wood for me", but not for me.  I like big fucking wood.
You know who else likes big wood?  The original sexter himself, Brett Favre.  Been a tough couple of years for Favre from Sterger ratting him out, to getting booed at Lambeau, to finding out that he wasn't the first or even the second choice to star in "There's Something About Mary".  Tough life.  Shit's about to turn around for the Wrangler jean wearing, lumberjack shirt rocking, gunslinga himself, as he gets welcomed back in Green Bay tonight.
There is zero percent chance these Wisconsin weirdos boo Favre again.  They will be going nuts tonight.  He may be there to support a Bart Starr ceremony, but lets be honest, Brett Favre will be the main attraction.  The fact of the matter is the mans presence will warm up the hometown crowd tonight for what should be an absolute beat down over the Falcons, the team that drafted Favre. 
Everyone knows my thoughts on both Rodgers and Ryan, but if not let me refresh your memories: Rodgers is the man and Ryan is a choke artist.  For some reason the NFL is going to allow one of those pathetic NFC South teams to make the playoffs this season, and it looks like the Falcons just may be that team since they haven't lost in their division yet.  The only problem for the Falcons is that they only beat one team outside of their division this season.
The Falcons have only covered 1 road game this season and that was against the worst team currently in the NFL in the Bucs.  Contrastly, the Packers are 5-0-1 at home this season and have looked unstoppable when they play in prime time(minus opening night in Seattle).
This is not going to be like Mike Vick went into Lambeau Wild Card weekend in 2002 and served up Favre's first loss when the temperature dipped below 32 degrees.  Today's Falcons are not that talented and today's Packers are much more talented.  Look for the cheese heads to smack the weak Falcons team all over Lambeau tonight in front of their old friend.  I think Rodgers will want to show Brett whats up and show him why they booted his old ass outta Green Bay. 
 
 
Packers-42 Falcons-16 (Packers -13)
 
PS
I am trying to figure out if Favre messed up anything more than Jenn Sterger in his life???  The guys an idiot.  I mean first of all he's married and second of all sending dick pics??  Good quarterback, stupid son of a bitch though.  I'm glad Sterger is doing her thing as a stand up comic.  She's pretty funny and oh yea she's REALLY sexy

Photo Credit-The Orlando Sentinel
 
PPS
Can someone text me updates of the game?  I'll be "looking at the tree" tonight.  No this is not a weed reference.  All true New Yorkers will understand what I mean.  It's basically a prerequisite to being in a relationship in the NY area.  Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.


No comments:

Post a Comment