Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fitz's What About the Dogs?

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS

I don't know what he was thinking when he hoped on that motor bike. I don't know what happened in Lake Tahoe. I don't know what happened  Milledgeville, Georgia. I don't know if he really pulled out his junk and urinated on the golf course with some ladies in sight. I just don't know. But what I do know is that I love the 11th overall pick in the famed 2004 Quarterback draft (shoutout to the Window Throwa and Mr. ELIte) as a dog on the road this week against this blogger's favorite tag team to bet against, The Red Rifle and Coach Marvin. 

Ben and the Steelers have been awful on the road this season and are a tough to take 0-3 ATS (1-2 overall) in their last three games. Included in things going against them, the Steelers come into this one nicked up as they'll be without #99 Wayne Gretzky Brett Keisel on the defensive line. 

Andy and the Bengals have seemed to bounce back from their week 7 stinker which had them on the verge of ruining a great 3-0 start to the season. They've won 5 of their last 6, and sit a top the AFC North with an 8-3-1 record. The bad news for them is that they play 3 of their last 4 (including this one) against divisional foes. Two of those are against the Steelers, making this first meeting a very big spot for both teams. 

In a very big spot, I've seen Big Ben and Coach Tomlin win games. In a very big spot, I've seen the Red Rifle and Coach Marvin lose games. Look for that trend to continue this week as the Steelers save their season on the road. 

Steelers (-3) 27 - BENGALS 20 

-Fitzgerald



No comments:

Post a Comment