Sunday, December 21, 2014

Clay's GMEN are Dogs, but WHY????

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS
I get that the Giants are not a good team.  I get that they only have 5 wins and the Rams have 6 wins.  I get that the Rams will get after Eli with their monster defense.  I get all of that.  But this idea that the Rams are 7 point favorites over my Giants is an absolute joke.
I don't care that the people over here in the show me state are incredibly nice and have a lot of respect for me and my football team, I am not nice and I do not respect their football team.  
I have no clue who tosses the rock over here in St. Louis.  I mean I'm watching the NFL Network right now and I see Kurt Warner on the screen so I'm guessing it's not him.  After that I got nothing.  
Another thing, that some may say is a deterrent, is the fact that my guy Rashad Jennings is out today with a bum ankle.  I actually love this today for the Giants, just for the fact that McAdoo doesn't have to try and feed him the ball.  The rookie Andre Williams has a big test today in trying to protect Eli when he drops back, but if he can pass this test I can't see the Giant losing.
Oh yea, and I don't know if you've seen a guy in blue that wears #13, he's pretty good.  If Eli can get a couple of seconds and just throw it up to OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....BJ it will be a long day for that St. Louis secondary that love to gamble.
I want to thank St. Louis for the hospitality, there are some really nice people here.  Of course there are a couple of weirdos here like everywhere, but I especially want to give a shout out to the guy who was convinced that my brother and I were "tripping balls, man".  I guess a couple of dudes can't get a little rowdy after a few drinks nowadays without being accused of "tripping balls, man".

Giants(+7)-23 Rams-9

-Clay


PS
"Tripping balls" guy had a smokin hot chick on his arm and I think that's the number 1 reason why that shit was confusing, but now that I think about it maybe they like to fuck while "tripping balls, man", which is HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment