Monday, September 26, 2016

The Saints are Coming! And Going OVA


Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS

In a night of must see TV, Marlins game and debate, MNF comes in a clear third, but it's still a must watch.  ESPN's ratings are down and that will not change, but their promo commercials about how this is the 10th year anniversary since Steve Gleason block that punt, the first game in the Superdome after Katrina, got me all sorts of moist.  Love the Saints in the Dome.  Love football teams with emotional highs and after this horrible sports weekend I need my guys in the Bayou to give me some good feels.  

I want to see a nice comeback for the Saints capped off by a late touchdown to give the home team a W and Clay his first fucking cover of the year!  Lets Gooooooooo!


Saints-28 Falcons-27 OVA 53.5



No comments:

Post a Comment