Sunday, September 25, 2016

Lay The Tiny Wood With Mr. Elite

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS
Clay went on the blog last week waxing poetic about his stand and wipe quaterback (s/o to PMT), and we all know how that ended for him. Then, on the Break Down The Blog Podcast, I asked my partner in podcasting if Blake's fantasy success has us all skewed about his ability to succeed on the real football field. I wasn't too satisfied with Clay's answer, so I figured I'd keep the conversation going by blogging about the Jags today. 

Bortles has the potential to develop into a star quarterback, but he is not on that elite level yet. The man quarterbacking his opponent is on that elite level, and he gets his team to 3-0 today. This is a ballsy play to go against a desperate, winless team at home, so buckle up for a wild ride. We are going to have to earn this one. Give me Joe Flacco in a close contest.   


Ravens (-1) 30 - JAGUARS 28

No comments:

Post a Comment