Sunday, September 20, 2015

Clay's GMEN Go OVA

Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS


Big day today.  One of the biggest and always one of the most anticipated for a guy like myself who is heading into a 5th year of being a New York Giants season ticket holder.  Big Blue opens the season at home today, but just like that salsa dancing motha fucka, I too will not be present at Giants Stadium.  I already miss the smell of the swamps of Jersey mixed with BBQ sauce, shit gets me moist just thinking about it.  Unfortunately my maybe viral maybe bacterial stomach issue finds me on the IR for the second straight week with a probable return for a little Thursday Night Football, but that's still TBD.

I know my presence in the lot before the game will be missed just as much as Cruz's will be on the field today, but this does not werry me enough to think that there won't be plenty of points in this offense first match up.  

Both of these defenses are not good.  They completely overachieved last week and you will not see that same thing this week.  I said it from the start of the season, Matty Ice looks like he's out to prove something and the fact that he's got his numba 1 guy in Julio Jones, back in the fold, they are a team to be reckoned with.  Check that they are an offense to be reckoned with.  There's only so much a coach can do and yes Dan Quinn is a solid defensive coach, but the guy just doesn't have enough personnel to slow down the likes of an OBJ.

Eli is poised to bounce back after last weeks biggest bonehead decision ever.  That's the beauty of my QB, the guy has a short memory as they say.  Eli woke up this morning saw that Ole Miss pulled the ole rope a dope over Alabama and yelled:


Listen I don't know exactly what this means, but I'm pretty sure it translates to, the Giants are ready to turn the page and put up some fucking points today at home against a team they ALWAYS beat at home.



Giants-35 Falcons-28 OVA51

-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment