Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cards Wood is Clay's Play in Cleveland

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

This line is screaming to take the Cardinals which scares the shit out of me, but Jimmy crack corn and I don't care!  The Cards are a powerhouse and the Browns are the Browns.  The whole "Dawg Pound" moniker doesn't bother me and it will not bother Carson Palmer either.  

The former Trojan has some crazy completion numbers when he gets protection.  And I mean what Trojan doesn't love protection?  Like the condoms Palmer has a completion percentage of 99.9% when he gets 5 seconds to throw the rock.  Or something like that.  The Browns have no way of getting to the QB, so Palmer probably will not throw an incompletion today. No incompletions spells danger for the Dawgs.

The Browns QB situation isn't as promising.  It turns out that McCown is going to be starting this week after getting his ass handed to him last week by a good Rams defense.  But now he gets to face a great Cards defense as a beaten man.  This doesn't sound like a successful formula for your boy.  I don't like wishing injury on anyone, but maybe he'll just say "uncle" and let Johnny take the reigns for a little bit.  Johnny needs something to get his mind off of brawling with his sexy girlfriend and I think getting his brains bashed in is the perfect medicine.

Browns have no shot, and maybe my predickion of the Cards winning by three TD 's is a little too low.


Cardinals-27(-6) Browns-6





-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment