Sunday, November 29, 2015

Clay Lays His Fav Big Blue Wood

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

12-3.  The Giants are 12-3 in the last 15 games against Washington and Kirk Cousins numbers against the Giants have been pretty awful in his career.  

This game reminds me of the last game of the 2010 season when I took the trip down to Landover, MD for the season finale game between the Giants and Hogs.  One of the best games I was ever at; 4 rows from the Giants bench, Ahmad Bradshwad threw me his glove, the Giants won, Boomer and Carton got the Coughlin "KISS MY ASS" sound byte, I drank my first 2 Four Loco's ever, drove to AC after the game, and went to the recently shut down Rainbow Room.  I don't care if I was with two degenerate friends or that I got a rusty trombone, it was still a top 10 night in my life.  Anyways the was a beat down and that's basically what I am saying this will be.

I heard a great call into Mike this morning where the called likened the Hogs to the Colorado Rockies because they only win at home.  I like that, ok.  That was a good call, ok.  And just like the Rockies, the Hogs just do not match up against teams well, and the Giants are a team that exploits their weaknesses.

Prince is back.  The defense is finally buying into Spags' system and they will win going away and make the path to the division title that much easier.

Hey Kirk.....


Giants-35(-2.5) Washington-13




-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment