Sunday, November 22, 2015

Filthy Fitz Lays the Wood

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS
I feel filthy doing this but I have to. I dealt a 2016 3rd round pick for Dez this week in a league where I manage my dime piece's team and what that means is I'm officially all in on Dem Boys the rest of the way.

My relationship with Jerry's squad couldn't come at a more opportune time as the undefeated Tony Romo makes his return from injury. With the straight fire that Tony is tweeting out, it's safe to say that Tony is fully aware of the task at hand. He's not heading out to South Beach to kick the rust off. He's heading out to South Beach to kick off this run for the NFC East and to let my boy Dez throw up the X. 
  

Cowboys 27(-2.5)  - DOLPHINS 17


In continuing with my current filthy ways I have to get back to work with my boys in green. It's been real tough sledding as of late for Gang Green. They've dropped three of their last four and are an even more upsetting 0-3-1 against the spread during that span. It's been a tough stretch for a devoted Jets fan/wagerer and the Houston Texan led TJ Yates is just the script the doctor prescribed to help heal our woes.

Jets (-3) 24 - TEXANS 10
p.s. I'm buying it down to 2.5 because Jets.


-Fitzgerald
twitter / FB / g-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment