Sunday, November 8, 2015

Clay's Most Hated Go Ova

Photo Credit-Patrick E. McCarthy(Newsday) /Filter-NYMWS

I am one angry dude at the moment.  Both myself and Fitz are shitting the bed so far today, Fitz is M.I.A., and in order to keep our good name in tact I have to put on my big boy pants and wager on a little Sunday Night Football.  No, Carrie, I have definitely not been waiting all day for Sunday Night.  I hate that I have to do this, but I'm a company man.

I let the powers that be know that I will bite the bullet and wager on these two losers, but there was going to be no chance I was going to pick either one, so I took the points.  I want to be entertained tonight, so I went out on a limb and took the OVA.

Both of these teams have their issues, but I wanted to focus on the home team for a bit.  The last time these 2 faced off at the beginning of the season the Eagles knocked out Tony Romo, basically ruining Dallas' season.  I understand that they're currently only one game back in the loss column behind the Giants, but only having two wins is a huge issue.  Romo isn't expected back until Thanksgiving because he's a bitch, so expect more losing.

The other thing with the Cowboys is just how delusional Jerry Jones is.  It's actually scary.  This whole Greg Hardy situation has proven that it might be time for Jerry to do the right thing and get out of the game.  This old fuck has one like one playoff game in the past 20 years, he's the definition of lawst.  With all of the things that Jerry and I differ on we do agree on one thing, we're both monkey fans!
http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/02/dez-bryant-no-search-warrant-issued-for-monkey-cops-say/


The Cowboys look better then previous weeks, but DeMarco shines in his return back home.  The truth is I hope they tie, but Philly squeaks it out and all that matter is the points and there will be enough of them, so go OVA and redeem yourself from a shitty day.



Eagles-28 Cowboys-21 OVA 43.5





-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment