Sunday, November 1, 2015

Who Dat?! Oh, Just Eli, OBJ, and Clay

Photo Credit - lehighvalleylive.com / Filter - NYMWS

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT!?!?!  That's just me mocking one of the dumbest slogans in the NFL.  I'm going to be perfectly honest, I don't get it, and basically it doesn't make any sense at all.  Who dat?  Ummm, you're the Saints, right?  Just weird.  

Any who.  I am back on the road for the annual  NFL road trip and this year has brought me down to the cajun state, the whip your tits out and get some beads state, the state that smells like ass with some amazing food.  I had no clue what I was getting myself into when this trip was booked a couple of months ago, being that it's halloween weekend and all, and this place didn't disappoint.  It's like Vegas to me, I have absolutely no clue how anyone lives here.  It's a constant party all day everyday and that's what it's going to be like for me in the Superdome in a short while.  

I have been feeling good about this game ever since I booked the trip and the way that Eli looked last week has me moist as ever.  I know what you're all say, "Clay, you moron, the offense has looked terrible of late especially last week!"  To me, this just means that the offense got to work this week on making everything right and will come out absolutely firing today.  

Like I mentioned in my week 8 Minaj, the two Bayou Boys will have big days.  I still don't think that Spags has everyone buying into his defense yet, so they will be giving up points, but they will force a big turnover and change the game.  On the other hand, the Saints defense is ten times worse and even if they buy into Rob Ryan's garbage game plans, they will look just as lost as the dude that I just saw with his cock out pissing in the middle of the street as I was on my way to Starbucks for my morning pick me up.  

Again, I love this city, it's great, but this is a business trip and it's time for me to whip my B-cups out all afternoon and instead of receiving bead I'm looking for Eli to throw dimes.  




Giants(+3)-38 Saints-31

PS
Saw Bob Papa and Howard Cross last night at dinner.  They were just sucking down martini's and beers.  Cool dudes.  yeah, that's all I got.


-Clay
Email me (sluts only please)

No comments:

Post a Comment