Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fitz Heads to the Dirty Jerz to Lay The Wood

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS
Sexy Rexy makes his return to MetLife tonight and he's got me feeling some type of way. He's using all the same moves that he used to turn us on to turn the Bills Mafia on and I hate it. It's not that I'm jealous, or that I want him back, my man Todd is satisfying me just fine. It's just that it's pissing me off. 

I don't know. Maybe it's because underneath all this Rexness there's an actual crucial AFC East football game to be played. Maybe it's because I hate these freaking Thursday night games. Maybe it's because my squad is all banged up. Maybe it's because I'm making a rare appearance at MetLife and the weather is as nasty as the women in Buffalo. Or, maybe it's because I might be going through another break up because Janetty Clayton is being distant AF and not communicating with me. 

It could be any of those but I'm running out of time to figure it out because I have to start my journey from the 631 to the Dirty Jerz. Buy the thing down to a point and put your money on Gang Green to pull out the sloppy victory. 

JETS (-1) 20 - Bills 10

p.s. Don't worry Wood Sporters. If Clay and I break up I'm going to start my solo site Suffolk County Morning Wood Sports so you can all get your Fitzy fix. 

-Fitzgerald
twitter / FB / g-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment