Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jet West to Lay the Wood

Photo Credit-Zimbio/Filter-NYMWS

Clay's 2015 OVA host our beloved Gang Green today in The Black Hole. A win today for Da .500 Raiders would give them their first winning record after seven games for only the second time in 12 years. Unfortunately for AC/DC and the rest of the crew, New York's best chance at a championship will prevent that from happening. 


You know the drill. It's not that I dislike Clay's boys in black and silver, it's just that I believe this Jets team is for real. I know my tag team partner said I'd be talking more about this game but is there really any need to? Week after week I come on here and tell you why the Jets are better than their opponent and the formula's always the same. Bad ass defense and an ultra competitive offense. Look for the same formula to help our road favorite cover the number. 


JETS (-3) 27 - Raiders 17
*as per the norm, buy it down to 2.5

-Fitzgerald
twitter / FB / g-spot

No comments:

Post a Comment